Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

First Frosted Design Project

Man has it been awhile since I blogged! Oops. I guess it is a good thing that I couldn't sleep this morning so now I have some time to catch up. Since I haven't posted anything new since starting my projects for Frosted Design I wanted to share some of the things I have made.

Our first week's challenge was to chalk or ink everything we did. I actually did two very different layouts for this challenge. I had a lot of fun with it. I normally don't have a problem inking. The first layout I did was one of Bruno
.

I inked most of the papers in black to really make them pop since the rest of the papers were so bright. I used Basic Grey Lemonade for this layout.

The second layout is for my trash the dress. I used Basic Grey Sultry for this layout. I am using that line for my whole Trash the Dress album that I am making.

No comments:

Post a Comment