Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Faves of 2009

Now that 2009 is drawing to a close I wanted to share some of my favorite projects that I have done this year.  Some have been on my blog before and others haven't.  Here they are in no particular order.


This is a LO of me with my fur baby.  I made a mini album on the lo and I just loved how the blocking turned out.

 
This was the first layout I did for my Grandma's gift album.  I love how it turned out and it really set the tone for the rest of the album.

 
This is possibly my favorite wedding page I have done.  I love the grungeboard flourish with the fabric covering it.

 
I am pretty sure this is my favorite layout ever (of mine at least).  Something clicked when I was making it and it just turned out right.

 
My first altered box and I love it.

 
This is my favorite card I have ever made.

 
My best friend playing piano at my wedding.  I really think this layout does him justice.  I wanted to make it special because the gift he gave us by playing so beautifully was just so special to us. 

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl didn't know you had a blog. looks freat here. I will for sure be checking in. Thanks for the shimmerz love. Taj

    ReplyDelete