Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A few Random Projects

I just felt like blogging today so here are a few random projects that I have completed recently.  Ever since the holiday season ended I have finally had some time to scrapbook again and I am SO glad for it.


This layout is from a camping trip I took with my husband this past August.  It was a beautiful campground right on a huge lake. 


I love the photo and wanted to really make a pretty page for it.  I used a January 2010 pagemap sketch for this layout.  I used Scenic Route paper, Thickers, Black Soot Distress ink, Faded Jeans Distress Ink, and a Tim Holtz Mask for this layout. 

The past few months have been pretty big on goals for me.  I have really been thinking about what I want to do with my life and how I want to live it.  I have also been playing with the idea of doing a Book of Me album to tell future generations a little more about me.  I though a great way to start this was to create something of a bucket list or a list of goals I would like to achieve. 

I used Turquoise and Graphte Glimmer Mist, Making Memories papers, lots of random buttons, and Thickers on this layout.

Finally this layout is about the Great American Beer Fest that is held in Denver every year.  There are over 2,000 beers to be tasted there.  A friend of ours flew out from Texas and we went.  It was a lot of fun and we tasted a lot of really good beers (and some not so good ones).  We really had a blast and I wanted to make a layout that represented that.  

For this layout I used Basic Grey's Mellow line, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, a Tim Holtz Mini Mask, and Thickers.  

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts! I'm Kim, one of the newbee's over at Frosted Designs. I'm excited to be on the team with you talented ladies!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete