Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

This post is a few days late, but better late then never right?  This week on Frosted Design we are celebrating the New Year with some New Year's Themed projects.  My first project is a New Year's card that I made for my best friend.  

I mostly used some paper scraps that I had for this LO.  It isn't overtly New Year'sy on the outside, but on the inside it says "My wishes for you in the New Year".  I used a lot of distressing and inking on this card.  I also used my new cuttlebug embossing folder and then hand cut around it for the flourishy box.

My second project is about one of my goals for 2010.  For the last three years I have been working on losing weight and getting healthy.  I am finally down 55 pounds with only 35 to go.  I would really like to finish my journey this year and I think it is doable if I can stay focused.  Here is to layout I created about it.

 
All the papers used on this LO are Basic Grey Ambrosia.  I also used a Tim Holtz mask, and plenty of distress inks Black Soot and Fired Brick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment