Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's all about chipboard


Chipboard is one of my favorite ways to add dimension to a project.  I love how it give more texture to any card or layout you are working on.  This week at Frosted Designs our challenge was to use chipboard on your project.  I created this layout. 

 I used chipboard Thickers that are covered in glitter for the title.  This layout is one of my last wedding layouts that I will be doing (it makes me sad to think that the album is almost done).  I chose the colors to match our wedding colors which were brown, turquoise and orange.  I used Bazzil Bling cardstock, Glitz Designs stamps, Basic Grey Black Tie paper, a Tim Holtz mask, Brushed Corduroy Distress ink, Broken China Distress Ink, Turquoise Glimmer Mist, Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist, Waterfall Stickles, Crystal Stickles and my Cuttlebug to make this layout.   I hand folded the flowers using the dahlia fold method from circles I cut with my cuttlebug.

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous! I love those colors together....your wedding must have been gorgeous! I really adore all the distressing you put into this layout!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete