Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Using Ink

This week on Frosted Design we challenge you all to use ink on your projects.  Get creative!  You can use any type of ink.  You can stamp images, ink edges, distress with ink, whatever strikes your fancy!  This week I made two projects because I LOVE inking.  I use it on almost every project that I do.  My first project is a thank you card.

With all the gifts we have gotten this season I figured I better get to work with some cards.  I inked  the black background with White Colorbok Ink, the two printed papers with Black Soot Distress Ink and I stamped the "thank you" and the bird cage in Black Soot Distress Ink as well.   Then I added some Crystal Stickles and Ta-Da!  Simple yet pretty thank you card.

My second project is a layout I did about my dog.  One day my husband was in our driveway washing his car and Bruno kept watching him out the window.  It was just too cute! 

 
I used the Basic Grey Granola line for this layout.  I did a lot of distressing to the papers and inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and Faded Jean Distress Ink.   

1 comment:

  1. great projects!! and I'm like you - use ink on pretty much everything!! :)
    Thanks for the kit suggestions!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete