Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

This Way!

This week at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use and arrow somewhere on your layout.  Head over and check out all the great work by the design team.  I didn't get mine done this week in time to have it up on Frosted Designs, but I did make sure to get it done so I can still participate in the fun challenge.  Arrows are a great way to give direction to a project or highlight a certain aspect of the page or a photo.  For my I used a photo of my nephew leading us down a path at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens.  He was our guide when we went off on a wooded path and it was just too cute.  I thought the arrows would be a great addition to this page because he was pointing the way for us.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. Your nephew is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE layout, Cassie! I love the colors and map/navigational influence on the page...your nephew is a cutie too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie... this is great!! I love the way you used the map!!
    bArb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Cassie! I'm with Barb, love the map!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!!! I love all the detail and colors, but the guide this the best part. I have one similar to this of my little kiddos and this has inspired me to get it to paper!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete