Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mini Album part 2

As I said before (in this post) for Mother's Day I made my mom and my grandma mini albums.  I realize Mother's Day was forever ago, but I just got around to actually blogging about them....Yeah I am a bad blogger...I know.  My grandma's album was shared in the previous post and her's was a "brag book" theme.  For my mom's I decided to leave it photo less and give her the option of filling it with whatever photos she wanted.  I did give her an extra trimmer and some adhesive and I have and matted out photo spots with specific sizes for her.  Part of this was because I just didn't have the time to find enough photos because I only had 1 week to make both albums and part of it was because the album had the title "Life".  Why this title?  Well I got this kit from Archiver's one crop and it happened to have the title of "Life" already.  Yup....I am super original.  My mom's album was substantially bigger than my grandma's so I won't bore you with all the pages, but here is the cover and a few on the inside pages.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment