Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I am normally not one to partake in Valentines Day festivities, but this year a group of friends decided to do a card exchange for Valentines Day.  It sounded like fun so I signed up to participate.  I had to make 4 cards and I thought that Bombshell Stamps are perfect for some fun Valentines Day cards.  I use cheesy pick up lines in as my theme to give the ladies a chuckle when they got them in the mail.  I hope you enjoy and have the Valentines Day you were hoping for.

For the cards I used the distress inks, copic markers, and Bombshell stamps Indian Warrior , Retro Cowgirls, and Bombshell Angel.



Somebody better call God...Cuz he's missing an angel
 

Are you a parking ticket?  Because you've got FINE written all over you
 

Let's commit the prefect crime...I'll steal your heart and you steal mine

 

It's a good thing I have my library card...Because I am checking you out! (This one was my favorite).  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment