Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Long Overdue Birthday Party Post

Last month Kirk turned one.  I am still in denial.  I can't have a one year old!  I mean he was only born like 5 minutes ago so he can't possibly have already turned one.  This year has been one of the quickest of my life.  I'm pretty sure the last month of my pregnancy felt 10 times longer than this year did.  It has also been on of the most challenging and wonderful of my life also.  Anyway we celebrated Kirk's birthday with a big party and I had so much fun making decorations for his party.  We went with a mustache theme and had a lot of fun with it.  I used my new cricut a lot for all the mustaches.

The invitations

  
Inside of the invitations.

wall decor

banners
   
banners

close ups of monthly banner

close up of "Happy Birthday Little Mister" banner
 


cake


smash cake

cupcake toppers


table deoration

mustache props for the photo booth.

and last but not least the birthday boy!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment