Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day

I wanted to drop in and wish all of my United States readers a Happy Independence Day.  I hope you all enjoy the day and take a moment to ponder our freedom and the state of our country and what we can do to improve upon all the wonderful freedoms we have.

I'd also like to share a page that I did this past week.  I actually scrapbooked 6 pages in the past week!  Crazy, right?!  I'm only gonna share one today, but the other 5 will be up over the next few weeks.  This page is of Kirk playing on the sing set in my parents' back yard.  I love the look of wonder on his face.  He makes that face so much anymore.  It's amazing to see the world through his eyes and experience the wonder all over again.

I used Echo Park's This & That line for this page along with some Distress Ink and Thickers letters.  I hope you enjoyed looking and have a wonderful and safe holiday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment