Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Little Stinker

This is one of my favorite photos of Kirk.  Don't ask my why.  We were just goofing around inside one day when he made this silly face and I happened to catch it on camera.  I think it just really shows his goofy personality even from a young age.

For this page I used Doodlebug Design's Boys Only line.  The buttons are also from that line.  I also used Tim Holtz twine, Thickers, pewter Zing Embossing Powder, Broken China Distress Ink,  Jack Frost Glimmer Mist, a Signo pen for doodling and a Basic Grey flower.  For the circles with the diamond pattern I used a mask and inked through the mask with a piece of paper with a circle cut out of it over the top of the mask.  The two pewter circles are Zing Embossing Powder.  I also covered the Thickers in Zing embossing powder to give them a textured look.



No comments:

Post a Comment