Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stocking Hanger

This weekend we are decorating for Christmas and while thinking about it earlier in the week I realised we don't really have a good way to hang stockings.  I looked at them in stores and online, but didn't really want to spend $20 on them.  So I hit up Google Images and figured I could probably make one myself.  We had some scrap 2x4s in the garage and I had some Martha Stewart craft paint so I set to work making us a stocking hanger.  I used some really old Scenic Route paper that I've had lying around for quite awhile as well as some Thickers and Distress ink.  I attached it all using Mod Podge.  Finally today at the store I bought some 3M hooks on clearance.  Total price for this project was $4 and I love how it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment