Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Father & Son

This week for Simple Sketches I'm going a bit out of order.  The last sketch was due on a day that I was hosting Kirk's second birthday party (post here).  With all the decorations I made and the baking and cooking I did I just didn't have a lot of time to scrapbook so I traded weeks with one of the lovely ladies of team B.  This week's sketch was a lot of fun to work with and the page came together really easy.

One of the best parts of being a parent, for me, is watching my partner be a parent as well.  Seeing his love for our son has made me love him more.  Watching them play together has brought me endless joy.  I just used a bunch of random photos of the two of them together that I had printed out.  I thought they made a really cute page.  I used My Mind's Eye's Cut and Paste line for this page as well as Thickers and some ink. 

This Week's Sketch:





My Take:




No comments:

Post a Comment